Guided tour conditions
Great to hear that you’re joining us on a guided tour! Here are some things which are important to note beforehand:
- No dogs are allowed on the tour.
- Unfortunately, children in a buggy or baby carrier may not be brought on the tour.
- We adhere to the RIVM- guidelines regarding physical distance and number of participants.
- It is colder on the coast and mudflats than you may expect. Please take this into account when choosing your clothing.
- In wet areas, it is essential to wear wellington boots or shoes which can be gotten dirty. This will be mentioned in the tour description.
- In the case of extremely bad or dangerous weather, the guide can decide to cancel the tour. You will then be eligible for a refund from Ecomare.
- Specific corona rules apply during guided tours at the moment.
Enjoy your guided tour!